Active Rain is paying me to be a motivational speaker:
1. Try to be alert and have an abundance of energy.
2. Inspire confidence among your colleagues and your clients.
3. Demonstrate that your knowledgeable and know what your talking about.
4. Be Imaginative.
5. Be creative.
6. Promote yourself vigorously and smartly.
7. Never stop learning.
8. Always be honest.
9. Be a community leader.
10. Don't quit and persist in the direction of what you believe in.
11. Plan ahead.
12. Demonstrate that you possess the quality of patience.
13. Have refinement in your speech and thought.
14. Express yourself clearly and intelligently.
15. Don't make any promises.
16. Demonstrate sincerity and the quality of being open and truthful without deceit or hypocrisy.
17. Show that you make the best use of your time.
18. Be responsible for your decisions.
19. Have a sharp memory.
20. Be good to those around you and demonstrate good relations with your colleagues, your family and your community.
21. Show that you have faith in the world around you and remain optimistic.
22. Show that you can laugh and possess the magic of a great sense of humor, always.
23. Show enthusiasm for all you believe in.
24. Be aggressive but not overbearing.
25. Be a good teacher with love in your heart.
Legal Disclaimer Please be advised that:
The information and notices contained in this blog are intended to summarize recent developments and news. The posts are presented as general research and information. These posts are not intended, nor should be regarded, as legal advice. Some blog posts concern allegations made in civil lawsuits and in criminal indictments in United States Courts. All persons are presumed innocent until convicted of a crime and proven guilty. Readers who have particular questions or who believe that they need legal counsel should seek the advice of a qualified attorney. It is neither the editor's or author's intention to create a confidential relationship or any broker-client relationship via communication from this site at any time. Please consult with your state real estate board if questions & answers in the education section conflict with the laws of your region or if you need clarification regarding their applicability or how they may govern the services that you provide.
By entering this web site, you understand the following: When you select a link to an outside Web site, you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of that Web site. David Saks: 1.DOES NOT control or guarantee the accuracy, legality, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked Web site; 2.DOES NOT endorse linked Web sites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer unless linked web sites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer endorse or support David Saks in accordance with the standards of the Tennessee Real Estate Commission and the Federal Government's laws regarding commerce and the application, solicitation and transmission of internet-related concerns, commerce or social networking; 3.CANNOT authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked Web sites; 4.IS NOT responsible for transmissions users receive from linked Web sites; 5. That DavidSaks.Com is biographical & real estate related. Some links within will leave this site. 6. http://activerain.com/profile/davidsaks is internet-compliant & abides by the rules & regulations of the Tennessee Real Estate Commission, Eve Maxwell, Executive Director. 7. Unless indicated otherwise, ActiveRain does offer listings, or IDX and is provided for licensed salespersons, brokers, buyers & sellers of real property as a community & professional service. 8. David Saks is a retired / licensed real estate broker in the State of Tennessee, license #290452, and an independent contractor. 9. Information is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed, at any realty link or document connected to the World Wide Web & viewable by anyone connected to the internet who has a web browser. 10. Brokers, buyers, sellers, agents & anyone should independently verify any information prior to submitting any offer to purchase goods & services from any link. 11. Please Visit The American Real Estate Alliance or Memphis.8k.Com for additional information regarding property issues for real estate professionals and consumers.
"Information generated by the Department of Justice is in the public domain and may be reproduced, published or otherwise used without the Department’s permission. Citation to the Department of Justice as the source of the information is appreciated, as appropriate."