There's always one in the office.
I can think of a few here in ActiveRain.
"A" kissers are suck ups, people who will kiss someone's butt to gain points, favors and features.
These are folks that tend to be the goody-goody types whom one can't trust.
They'll use what you tell them against you for their own personal gain.
They're social nerds with few social skills.
The way they get attention is to play suck-up to someone important.
The best way to deal with an "A" Kisser is to avoid them, don't trust them or confide with them.
They suck up all day to gain favors.
"A" Kissers are lowlife that use other people as targets for advancement.
They hone and cultivate manipulation skills.
They look nervous and babble about nothing.
That's how they manipulate victims.
"A" Kissers like to give gifts to their superiors (buy lunch, books, sweater, etc...)
"A" Kissers use control techniques on weak managers.
They love to cause trouble by ratting out other employees.
They'll lie to have a good story because a good "A" Kisser loves making life miserable for others.
A competent supervisor will find a reason to kick an "A" Kisser to the curb.
A competent supervisor knows that an "A" Kisser will steal their job and kill the deal when the opportunity presents itself.
Have you encountered an "A" Kisser ?
I assure you, I have.
Kick one to the curb today.
It'll make you feel much better.
Your business, and your life, should improve.
And now for Part 2 Click Here !
Please be advised that:
The information and notices contained in this blog are intended to summarize recent developments and news. The posts are presented as general research and information. These posts are not intended, nor should be regarded, as legal advice. Some blog posts concern allegations made in civil lawsuits and in criminal indictments in United States Courts. All persons are presumed innocent until convicted of a crime and proven guilty. Readers who have particular questions or who believe that they need legal counsel should seek the advice of a qualified attorney. It is neither the editor's or author's intention to create a confidential relationship or any broker-client relationship via communication from this site at any time. Please consult with your state real estate board if questions & answers in the education section conflict with the laws of your region or if you need clarification regarding their applicability or how they may govern the services that you provide.
By entering this web site, you understand the following:
When you select a link to an outside Web site, you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of that Web site. David Saks:
1.DOES NOT control or guarantee the accuracy, legality, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked Web site;
2.DOES NOT endorse linked Web sites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer unless linked web sites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer endorse or support David Saks in accordance with the standards of the Tennessee Real Estate Commission and the Federal Government's laws regarding commerce and the application, solicitation and transmission of internet-related concerns, commerce or social networking;
3.CANNOT authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked Web sites;
4.IS NOT responsible for transmissions users receive from linked Web sites;
5. That DavidSaks.Com is biographical & real estate related. Some links within will leave this site.
6. http://activerain.com/profile/davidsaks is internet-compliant & abides by the rules & regulations of the Tennessee Real Estate Commission, Eve Maxwell, Executive Director.
7. Unless indicated otherwise, ActiveRain does offer listings, or IDX and is provided for licensed salespersons, brokers, buyers & sellers of real property as a community & professional service.
8. David Saks is a retired / licensed real estate broker in the State of Tennessee, license #290452, and an independent contractor.
9. Information is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed, at any realty link or document connected to the World Wide Web & viewable by anyone connected to the internet who has a web browser.
10. Brokers, buyers, sellers, agents & anyone should independently verify any information prior to submitting any offer to purchase goods & services from any link.
11. Please Visit The American Real Estate Alliance or Memphis.8k.Com for additional information regarding property issues for real estate professionals and consumers.
Before you even think about committing a real estate crime
click this red button.
"Information generated by the Department of Justice is in the public domain and may be reproduced, published or otherwise used without the Department’s permission. Citation to the Department of Justice as the source of the information is appreciated, as appropriate."
© All Rights Reserved.
Department of Justice Legal Policies
Click "HERE" For Today's Question
David Saks Show
University of Memphis
Mr.Saks' participation in ActiveRain ended April 13, 2015.
His blog archives will remain online.
May God bless you.