HUDHomestore Mobile Search
The HUDHomestore search app is incredible !
It'll help you find a HUD home.
It was made for your smartphone.
It's very quick and will return listings instantly showing you available HUD homes for sale throughout the nation.
You can search for homes by street, city, state and ZIP code.
The listings include photos of the property and include information that details. bed/bath, the year built, listing agent, square footage, and who may bid on the property.
Maps are included and show you how to get to the listing location.
HUDHomestore Mobile Search App Features
1. You can locate HUD homes anywhere in the US quickly
2. You can search by street address, county, city, state, or ZIP code
3. You can perform instant searches for nearby homes, and can modify the search radius
4. You can filter your results by price range, beds, baths, buyer type, or status
5. You can order search results by price, beds, baths, or bid deadline
6. You can browse results as a list, or view homes on a map
7. You can view recent location searches and properties
8. You can view photos, listing details and addendums
9. You can locate each home on a map with street view and directions
10. You can view information for the listing broker for the home
11. You can call or email the broker at a touch of a button for more information
12. You can save your favorite properties and email them to a friend
13. You can play an image gallery slideshow
Every Real Estate Agent Should Absolutely Have The
HUDHomestore Mobile Search App !
It's Beyond Groovy !
Hopes For Your Continued Success
Please be advised that:
The information and notices contained in this blog are intended to summarize recent developments and news. The posts are presented as general research and information. These posts are not intended, nor should be regarded, as legal advice. Some blog posts concern allegations made in civil lawsuits and in criminal indictments in United States Courts. All persons are presumed innocent until convicted of a crime and proven guilty. Readers who have particular questions or who believe that they need legal counsel should seek the advice of a qualified attorney. It is neither the editor's or author's intention to create a confidential relationship or any broker-client relationship via communication from this site at any time. Please consult with your state real estate board if questions & answers in the education section conflict with the laws of your region or if you need clarification regarding their applicability or how they may govern the services that you provide.
By entering this web site, you understand the following:
When you select a link to an outside Web site, you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of that Web site. David Saks:
1.DOES NOT control or guarantee the accuracy, legality, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked Web site;
2.DOES NOT endorse linked Web sites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer unless linked web sites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer endorse or support David Saks in accordance with the standards of the Tennessee Real Estate Commission and the Federal Government's laws regarding commerce and the application, solicitation and transmission of internet-related concerns, commerce or social networking;
3.CANNOT authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked Web sites;
4.IS NOT responsible for transmissions users receive from linked Web sites;
5. That DavidSaks.Com is biographical & real estate related. Some links within will leave this site.
6. http://activerain.com/profile/davidsaks is internet-compliant & abides by the rules & regulations of the Tennessee Real Estate Commission, Eve Maxwell, Executive Director.
7. Unless indicated otherwise, ActiveRain does offer listings, or IDX and is provided for licensed salespersons, brokers, buyers & sellers of real property as a community & professional service.
8. David Saks is a retired / licensed real estate broker in the State of Tennessee, license #290452, and an independent contractor.
9. Information is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed, at any realty link or document connected to the World Wide Web & viewable by anyone connected to the internet who has a web browser.
10. Brokers, buyers, sellers, agents & anyone should independently verify any information prior to submitting any offer to purchase goods & services from any link.
11. Please Visit The American Real Estate Alliance or Memphis.8k.Com for additional information regarding property issues for real estate professionals and consumers.
Before you even think about committing a real estate crime
click this red button.
"Information generated by the Department of Justice is in the public domain and may be reproduced, published or otherwise used without the Department’s permission. Citation to the Department of Justice as the source of the information is appreciated, as appropriate."
© All Rights Reserved.
Department of Justice Legal Policies
Click "HERE" For Today's Question
David Saks Show
University of Memphis
Mr.Saks' participation in ActiveRain ended April 13, 2015.
His blog archives will remain online.
May God bless you.