1. I have a radio show on Saturday night from 9pm until midnight.
I've been involved with radio most of my life, and college radio for 44 years, including both the University of Memphis and Rhodes College.
2. I'm active with emergency services in Shelby County. I assist when needed in emergency and disaster preparedness exercises and have assisted with communications for both my county and the Red Cross.
3. I'm a 'Skywarn' trained spotter for storm spottng and reporting. When the threat of dangerous weather looms I work with others in a statewide and regional network to meet the safety needs of the community by reporting weather changes throughout a relay system created to protect us in times of danger from the weather.
4. I'm an active Amateur radio operator and experienced radio tower climber. I've been licensed for many years and hold theFCC license of Extra Class. My station call sign is WK2B.
5. I love Star Trek The Next Generation. Can't get enough of Star Trek. It's the perpetual sci-fi lover that lives within my soul.
6. I'll ingest books on real estate by the pound. This profession is in my genetic structure and is here to stay.
7. I play the piano at a restaurant downtown on occassion for fun (and give all of the tips to charity) I love to bang out the boogie for my pals.
8. I love to fly small planes when the opportunity permits. I've always gravitated a little bit towards the skies and served as an Aircraft and Powerplant apprentice when I was kid. I retired from the Civil Air Patrol as a lieutenant and attended flight squadron leadership schools at the Tennessee Air National Guard.
9. I like to bake my own bread. Banana nut is my favorite. I think it's healthier and you have the ultimate control over your ingredients.
10. I have three motorcycles but can only ride one at a time. I love my Honda Rebels. They're fun, fast, safe, low to maintain, and look great. I've had Harley's and everything in between, but my Rebel's rock.
I can play two pianos at the same time.
Thought you might like this recent pic at the Steinway.
( I have two Steinways )
Please be advised that:
The information and notices contained in this blog are intended to summarize recent developments and news. The posts are presented as general research and information. These posts are not intended, nor should be regarded, as legal advice. Some blog posts concern allegations made in civil lawsuits and in criminal indictments in United States Courts. All persons are presumed innocent until convicted of a crime and proven guilty. Readers who have particular questions or who believe that they need legal counsel should seek the advice of a qualified attorney. It is neither the editor's or author's intention to create a confidential relationship or any broker-client relationship via communication from this site at any time. Please consult with your state real estate board if questions & answers in the education section conflict with the laws of your region or if you need clarification regarding their applicability or how they may govern the services that you provide.
By entering this web site, you understand the following:
When you select a link to an outside Web site, you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of that Web site. David Saks:
1.DOES NOT control or guarantee the accuracy, legality, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked Web site;
2.DOES NOT endorse linked Web sites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer unless linked web sites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer endorse or support David Saks in accordance with the standards of the Tennessee Real Estate Commission and the Federal Government's laws regarding commerce and the application, solicitation and transmission of internet-related concerns, commerce or social networking;
3.CANNOT authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked Web sites;
4.IS NOT responsible for transmissions users receive from linked Web sites;
5. That DavidSaks.Com is biographical & real estate related. Some links within will leave this site.
6. http://activerain.com/profile/davidsaks is internet-compliant & abides by the rules & regulations of the Tennessee Real Estate Commission, Eve Maxwell, Executive Director.
7. Unless indicated otherwise, ActiveRain does offer listings, or IDX and is provided for licensed salespersons, brokers, buyers & sellers of real property as a community & professional service.
8. David Saks is a retired / licensed real estate broker in the State of Tennessee, license #290452, and an independent contractor.
9. Information is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed, at any realty link or document connected to the World Wide Web & viewable by anyone connected to the internet who has a web browser.
10. Brokers, buyers, sellers, agents & anyone should independently verify any information prior to submitting any offer to purchase goods & services from any link.
11. Please Visit The American Real Estate Alliance or Memphis.8k.Com for additional information regarding property issues for real estate professionals and consumers.
Before you even think about committing a real estate crime
click this red button.
"Information generated by the Department of Justice is in the public domain and may be reproduced, published or otherwise used without the Department’s permission. Citation to the Department of Justice as the source of the information is appreciated, as appropriate."
© All Rights Reserved.
Department of Justice Legal Policies
Click "HERE" For Today's Question
David Saks Show
University of Memphis
Mr.Saks' participation in ActiveRain ended April 13, 2015.
His blog archives will remain online.
May God bless you.